Sunday, March 4, 2012

Back from Hiatus

It's been a long time I know. But getting through the 30 before 30 list takes time. I'm now back and refreshed and ready to blog about the news things happening. Here is an update on my list.

7. Fall in love - Check! Met great guy last summer.
9. Grow something - Check! My friend and I got a plot at the community garden and had an abundance of lettuce, zucchini, and carrots all summer long.
15. Build a portfolio for retirement funds - Check! Set up a Questrade account and built a portfolio with ETFs.
22. Get professional designation - Check! And the raise that came with it.
24. Find a pair of wicked high heels - Check! Bought a pair of nude heels that look and wears amazing.
27. Donate blood - Check! I tried again right before leaving to Brazil and success!
28. Take a significant trip - Check! Went to Argentina and Brazil!

No comments:

Post a Comment