Sunday, February 27, 2011

#14 Get Glamour Shots II

Remember I talked about winning a photo shoot at a silent auction. I thought my parents would like some shots but they weren't interested. So onto option B, a photo shoot with three of my girl friends.

We finally got our schedules worked out and went this Saturday. It was fun. Although we could have been more prepared. Here's a tip. If you are doing photo shoot make sure to bring lots of inspiration photos from magazine, books etc. so the photographer knows what you want. Also, practice your looks. I know it sounds vain but it makes sure you get best bang for your buck.

All in all it was lots of fun and got some great shots. Even some personal shots as well. The auction was only for one shot, but extra shots were $10 each so we picked some additional shots. I'm really glad we did this. After we finished, we went to dinner. Inevitably talk turned to weddings (not surprising since two of them are getting married this year), and starting families. I realized that we are all moving on to the next stage of our lives and I'm glad we got these photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment