Saturday, January 8, 2011

Always look for a discount

It's free to look. And if you find one you save more money.

Over the holidays I took advantage of all the sales and did some online shopping at Gap (they ship to Canada now, yay!) and at Spring. These sales were pretty awesome already but I thought I just look around as see if I can save more. Here is an example of my savings at each store.

Spring
These rain boots were on clearance for $19.99 (originally $39.99). With the sale it's an additional 30% off at $13.99. Then I searched around and found a SPC 10% off code. Plus my 1% cash back credit card. Savings of approx 69%.



Gap
The actual rompers I bought are now out of stock so this is a photo of a similar one. The ones I ordered were on sale for $13.99 (originally $39.50). With the sales it's an additional 25% off at $10.49. I did a quick look over at Greatcanadianrebates and found that you can get 2% cash back ($50 min purchase, which I have) and 1% cash back credit card. Total savings of 74%.


Of course free shipping for all purchases and savings add up with all the items I bought. I didn't want to bore people to tears list everything I bought but they were mostly things that have been on my to buy list for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment