Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A little about me

I'm a Canadian girl in my twenties. Where I live there are prairies, mountains, rivers, and blue skies. I'd like to think I'm your typical modern woman. Among other things I'm interested in a career, investments, and occasionally politics. I'm girly enough to have fallen for the 'but it's pink' marketing scheme a few times and probably will again. I buy cook books hoping to become a great cook one day. I'm not sure I believe in one true love, but there is still a small, small part of me that secretly hope it happens to me.

I started this blog so I could post about things that happen in my life, my opinions, or thoughts. Hopefully this little blurb will give a little idea of what I'm like and what I'm likely to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment